ARCTIC MX-4 Thermal Compound Paste, Carbon Based High Performance, Heatsink Paste, Thermal Compound CPU for All Coolers, Thermal Interface Material - 4 Grams
- Better than Liquid Metal - The ARCTIC MX-4 thermal compound is composed of carbon micro-particles which lead to an extremely high thermal conductivity. It guarantees that heat generated from the CPU or GPU is dissipated quickly and efficiently. Superb in performance, MX-4 is the best companion for overclockers and enthusiasts.
- Easy to Apply - With an ideal consistency, the cpu cooling paste is very easy to use, even for beginners. The possibilities for its application and the most effectively way to avoid voids between CPU and cooler we show you in the video.
- Safe Application - It does not contain any metallic particles so electical conductivity would not be an issue. Unlike silver and copper compound, it ensures that contact with any electrical pins would not result in damage of any sort. A correct thermal interface paste application can help bring down the CPU temperature.
- High Durability - In contrast to metal and silicon thermal compound, the performance of the thermal compound cooling paste does not compromise over time. Once applied, you do not need to apply it a second time as it will last at least for 8 years.
- Value for Money - A high performance thermal compound perfect for system builders, there's no suprise that the MX-4 exceeds your expectations for its low price tag. With the ARCTIC MX-4 you get the best thermal compound cooler.